Having confidence is essential to success in business.
Here are six guaranteed ways to project confidence and a winning attitude during your next presentation at work.
1. Carry a sword
2. Rock a sweet tanktop (show off the guns)
3. Shout entire presentation in Klingon
4. Bedazzle your favorite pair of khakis
5. Ride into meeting room on back of lion, elephant or giant cobra
6. Fire t-shirt cannon intermittently into audience to keep focus and reward attentiveness
Implement any or all of these and you’re sure to win over even the toughest clients or upper management.
Corner office, here you come!